Rayne Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 Looking at the directions for the new kitchen faucet ... hoping this isn't as hard as it looks. I was assured it was easy.
Ice Queen (1) Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 making a so far unsuccessful attempt a waking up and feeling human making more coffee
Guest Megalicious Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 Just got home from school, writing my homework down on what was my Nomenclature white board. Drinking a Fruit punch Snapple. Thinking about having some lunch.
Bernadette Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 trying to avoid someone trying to egg me on and be a jerk. maybe i should curtail them.
jynxxxedangel Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 Trying to get booked for the week. I hate these long holidays; they totally throw off my business, and usually around bill payment time.
jynxxxedangel Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Believe it or not, roasting a chicken in the oven. Leave it to me to throw down in the kitchen at this odd hour! It's been too hot to use the oven during the daytime for the past couple of days, so I figured I'd do it at night. I am also watching Vampire Hunter "D" on YouTube. I haven't seen it in a while.
Destroit Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Trying to figure out why the fuck I'm still awake...
Rayne Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Just drove through the chaos of a movie set to get to my house.
Homicidalheathen Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 getting ready waiting for my hair to dry
Hellion Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Drinking some crystal clear mineral spirits,LOL!
Guest Megalicious Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Having my coffee fix, getting ready for calculus its in about an hour and a half and petting Clem, she is in my shirt
phee Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Trying to find an answer.... somewhere... that makes sense.
jynxxxedangel Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Petting my red cat, and dealing with bidness chit.
Rayne Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Fighting with a huge bolt that's holding my old broken faucet on so I can put the new one on. .... What I've been doing all day now.
Rayne Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Debating walking around the block and trying to snap more pictures of all the equipment on our streets. The security guard stopped me before I got any good ones earlier. He was stopping me anyway to ask me for my ID (again) to prove I lived there. He asked me an hour before. Either he can't remember stopping a bright red car with Hawaii plates on the front in MICHIGAN or it's just their policy to make sure you didn't move in the last hour. Then I got to start working on the faucet again.
Recommended Posts