vampire Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 I have a few bottles of that in my fridge. Oh my goodness, you are right! I am seeing it now as a big 40's musical production hmmm stella .... (thumbs up to european beer) i need bloooood people ... i need blooooood .... so i guess i'm thirsty for blood .... and vitamin water...
prick Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Im sitting and thinking how I would like a romantic evening.
Azeuron Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Wondering how the G4 channel manages to get all these hot ex professional cheerleaders/ models on their tv shows lol
vampire Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Wondering how the G4 channel manages to get all these hot ex professional cheerleaders/ models on their tv shows lol ... money?
Azeuron Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 ... money? It would have to be nothing else makes sense
vampire Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 oh wait a minute .. they are all hot ... hmmm ... it may just be that they have a romanian guy for a producer ... you know , we are good at getting hotties to do our bidding
Guest Megalicious Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Being extremely bored, I know I should study or clean, but I just have no energy today .. *sigh
Reaper Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 Cooking a huge burger with Sweet baby Rays BBQ sauce and a couple of slices of colby jack cheese. Getting ready to watch some tv.
Ice Queen (1) Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 cleaning out my freezers, since my big chest freezer took a dump and is thawing out looking forward to next weekend, trying to convince myself I am brave enough to wear the outfit I envisioned. If you can imagine, I wore a dress to CC Sat, that was open in the front and exposed my panties, not to mention I was showing off my rear a few times, but THIS outfit, will take bravery....
Reaper Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 cleaning out my freezers, since my big chest freezer took a dump and is thawing outlooking forward to next weekend, trying to convince myself I am brave enough to wear the outfit I envisioned. If you can imagine, I wore a dress to CC Sat, that was open in the front and exposed my panties, not to mention I was showing off my rear a few times, but THIS outfit, will take bravery.... What am I doing right now? Envisioning this look while trying to keep my tongue from hangin over the side of my mouth lol
Azeuron Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 What am I doing right now? Envisioning this look while trying to keep my tongue from hangin over the side of my mouth lol agreed and wishing for pics lol
vampire Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 cleaning out my freezers, since my big chest freezer took a dump and is thawing outlooking forward to next weekend, trying to convince myself I am brave enough to wear the outfit I envisioned. If you can imagine, I wore a dress to CC Sat, that was open in the front and exposed my panties, not to mention I was showing off my rear a few times, but THIS outfit, will take bravery.... hey ... the more expozed derrierre ... for more spankings , the better . And i reckon you'll be ok as far as bravery .... go go Lady Nuclear ... go go
Ice Queen (1) Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 What am I doing right now? Envisioning this look while trying to keep my tongue from hangin over the side of my mouth lol agreed and wishing for pics lol To help you envision, I have a weird expression because I was caught chewing gum, but, that's not the point of the pic
Msterbeau Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 cleaning out my freezers, since my big chest freezer took a dump and is thawing outlooking forward to next weekend, trying to convince myself I am brave enough to wear the outfit I envisioned. If you can imagine, I wore a dress to CC Sat, that was open in the front and exposed my panties, not to mention I was showing off my rear a few times, but THIS outfit, will take bravery.... *Snort* You don't need bravery. You have that. A little cheerleading from the men and women here to stroke your ego and you'd walk in naked... :-)
Ice Queen (1) Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 *Snort* You don't need bravery. You have that. A little cheerleading from the men and women here to stroke your ego and you'd walk in naked... :-) I'm thinking chain mail, very open, nipple tape and a thong. Pretty much naked with jewelery, with not a lot of people I know
Azeuron Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 To help you envision, I have a weird expression because I was caught chewing gum, but, that's not the point of the pic very nice we need to hang out more ;-)
jynxxxedangel Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 (edited) I'm thinking chain mail, very open, nipple tape and a thong. Pretty much naked with jewelery, with not a lot of people I know Fuck nipple tape, you need my homemade latex pasties.. They stay on all night with a lick and a promise.. Whoops..did I say that?? Excuse my literary Tourette's. Edited October 14, 2008 by jynxxxedangel
Ice Queen (1) Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Fuck nipple tape, you need my homemade latex pasties.. They stay on all night with a lick and a promise.. Whoops..did I say that?? Excuse my literary Tourette's. Only if you put them on for me
Msterbeau Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 I'm thinking chain mail, very open, nipple tape and a thong. Pretty much naked with jewelery, with not a lot of people I know You rock chain mail. Do it!!
StormKnight (1) Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 To help you envision, I have a weird expression because I was caught chewing gum, but, that's not the point of the pic I'm thinking chain mail, very open, nipple tape and a thong. Pretty much naked with jewelery, with not a lot of people I know Pardon me, I think I need a cold shower...with lots of ice.
Azeuron Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Pardon me, I think I need a cold shower...with lots of ice. agreed
jynxxxedangel Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Only if you put them on for me A lick and a promise, and my word, milady.. Whaddaya say we git oudda dis place? It's awful crowded in here..
tanuki1985 Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Listening to funny music. Trying to fight off boredom.
StormKnight (1) Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 awww...well, I'm hitting the treadmill.
Msterbeau Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Wondering where a couple people have disappeared to....
Recommended Posts