Ice Queen (1) Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 wondering if I have anything in my body that even remotely resembles a heart Yes, I am ICE queen
jynxxxedangel Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 (edited) Wishing I had something to chief. I sure am stressed-out. Edited October 22, 2008 by jynxxxedangel
prick Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 wondering if I have anything in my body that even remotely resembles a heartYes, I am ICE queen Well you cant fool me, You have a big heart. I wont tell, oh shit everyone can read this. Im sitting here sore from the work out but time to step it up a notch.
lapin Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 waiting for DBK to get back from the phone to IM-ing so that i can go for lunch... *hungry* .... *dies*
Msterbeau Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Wishing I had something to chief. I sure am stressed-out. How do you chief?
jynxxxedangel Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 How do you chief? With much satisfaction. Right now, I am waiting for another streaming movie to finish loading. I watch entirely too many movies.
Msterbeau Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Wishing I was a Coyote. This movie is making me realize just how much I miss bartending. Coyote? Is that like a Cougar?
jynxxxedangel Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Finishing off the last of my yummy burnt popcorn, and then getting ready to go to BED.
prick Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Packing some things, taking out the trash and preparing some laundry
Guest Megalicious Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Getting ready to head to school. ( I don't want to go, I want TO SLEEP!!!)
Eevee Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Sitting in a booth at my college, listening to music, and waiting for my friend to get here. Two hours till my next class...ugh.
Rev.Reverence Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 ...watchin' Leprechaun 4 : In Space...ha!..the mindlessness of it...it is so ZEN.
phee Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Thinking about eating... and then maybe self immolation
Ice Queen (1) Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Well you cant fool me, You have a big heart. I wont tell, oh shit everyone can read this. Im sitting here sore from the work out but time to step it up a notch. If I have fooled you of anything, it is in fooling you to think that I do have a heart. I am very talented in that regard. Funny how people are fooled into thinking my moniker does not fit me in the least, even though I clearly proclaim it.
Azeuron Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 enjoying the supidity in my work place as no less than 20 individuals keep "reply all" to an email that was sent to the global address by mistake lol the exchange server must be smoking by now
n0Mad Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Making dinner. Yeah, that's right women; I can cook.
Rev.Reverence Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 If I have fooled you of anything, it is in fooling you to think that I do have a heart. I am very talented in that regard. Funny how people are fooled into thinking my moniker does not fit me in the least, even though I clearly proclaim it. ...that is called hiding in plain sight...
Ice Queen (1) Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Suddenly remembering that I need to eat something other than a couple of cookies today. (Thanks Scott) Maybe that will help this incredible migraine
jynxxxedangel Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 "Maggie" (my ancient wringer Maytag) and I are doing laundry. She's a temperamental old bird, but we get the job done.
Recommended Posts