Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

marking out a hole on some old BDU trousers to cut to stick a reindeer tail out of

Posted

taking a break from shovl'in

Posted

...hating my life...or at least aspects of it...that's normal right?

Posted

...hating my life...or at least aspects of it...that's normal right?

It's not unnatural...

about to catch a shower and a shave

Posted

Making a chicken and gravy pastie, from leftover pot pie stuff. :p

Posted

just got done eating home made pizza rolls mmmmmm

Posted

steppin over to the weight rack to get my workout in...

Posted

Watching Armaggedon

Posted (edited)

Gotta' go watch a movie on Sci-fi now...

"The Monkey King!" Sci-fi-Kung-Fu? WE ARE SO THERE! :happydance

THIS is the Monkey King!! :stuart:

180px-MonkeyFistStrikes.jpg

Edited by torn asunder
Posted

getting my feet rubbed = yes!

Posted

Getting ready to kill Jeff for making hideous motivational posters of ME.

Posted

Eating Me traditional Birthday dinner of Chinese foods..... :happydance

Posted

Eating Me traditional Birthday dinner of Chinese foods..... :happydance

That sounds good

Posted

Eating tacos.

Posted

Chattin' it up d00d.

Reorganizing the songs on my MP3 player.

Posted

Sitting in Phee's work parking lot. Being cold. Waiting for him to get out of work, hoping I don't get stuck in this parking spot. My little car likes to get stuck in this junk.

Glad I get a short break from driving in this junk. I've been navigating through it for a great deal of the day today.

Posted

Creating LOTS of motivational posters.

Posted

Practicing two-handed and one handed square knots...damned surgical background.

Posted

Listening to music and relaxing.

Posted

watching Chris Rock, listening to B breathing next to me, and hammering away on these posts.

Posted

watching Chris Rock, listening to B breathing next to me, and hammering away on these posts.

heh.. you said hammering. Is Brenda still alive? :wink

I'm updating my ipod.

Posted (edited)

Worrying about a good friend who is drunk/stoned and doing some stupid shit. He's in a bad place right now and I'm to far away to fix it. I don't know what to do, but I know I'm not sleeping tonight. :unsure:

Edited by TitsMcGee
Posted

Just got done wrapping the last of my gifts and now I am going to get a little fire going and chillax.

Posted

I just bought my nephew one of those toddler Hummers for his b-day.. now I must pick it up tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.