Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Taking out my contacts, getting ready for bed! Exhausted, but had a good night! :)

Posted

heh.. you said hammering. Is Brenda still alive? :wink

I'm updating my ipod.

LOL, yes she's fine...can't you here her snoring next to me? lol

I'm eating Cheerio's...they do cheer me up, however.

Posted

Eating toast and watching the old Christmas clay animation movies.

Then getting ready to take a shower before going to donate blood at 12:30 and then go to a Christmas party at 2.

Posted

WORK

Posted

Freezing my ass off. About to grab a sweater and robe. Eating some Cinnamon Life cereal, listening to Hollywood Undead (heard them on Sirius radio the other day), MySpace, DGN. Woooo.

Posted

Freezing my ass off. About to grab a sweater and robe. Eating some Cinnamon Life cereal, listening to Hollywood Undead (heard them on Sirius radio the other day), MySpace, DGN. Woooo.

Your enthusiasm knows no bounds... =P

Posted

waiting to see if i will go "slutting" this afternoon

Posted

laundry for now, off to teach some tennis at one.

Posted

Getting ready to watch Detroit lose another game.

Posted

Thinking about calling snow plow people to get my van out of the driveway. I can't shovel in this blowing, subzero crap.

And thinking about how hungry I am, but I'm going to wait until I pick up Phee from work, as I am sure he hasn't had lunch either yet.

Posted

Thinking about calling snow plow people to get my van out of the driveway. I can't shovel in this blowing, subzero crap.

And thinking about how hungry I am, but I'm going to wait until I pick up Phee from work, as I am sure he hasn't had lunch either yet.

Thinking... "she is correct"

Posted

Sitting with the family.... :)

Posted

About ready to leave to go get Phee from work.

Posted

Getting ready to watch Detroit lose another game.

So far I am not being disappointed.

Posted

just got home from a game where i've been nicknamed ""Rhudolf Lundgren", the "reindeer hunter", and "that psycho with the minimi and a reindeer costume" thier to used to stand and hosems, not used to someone actually rushing them with a finger on a trigger

a good game today.

Posted (edited)

LMAO at these pictures from last night!!! :laugh:

Also wondering why there are so many non-member hits on that "Weird red blotches on my legs" thread all the time..

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

chillin smokin a cigarette

Posted

Layering on clothes to brave the cold.....I gotta host poetry.

Posted

having my coffee :coffee:

getting ready to make the drive down and look at more houses

Posted

layering up the clothes, so I can go work outside in Port Huron. Yay.

Posted

Shower time! :) Then I will be back posting on here, if I have time before work!

Posted

getting ready to do some Christmas shopping.

Posted

Drinking yummy tea.

Posted

Making hot chocolate, for when Enishi comes back inside from shoveling. I wish he had worn a warmer coat and boots! I'm worried he'll get frostbitten!

*clucks tongue* :no

Posted
...making coffee!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.