Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I mean... I could do the Gothic News very easily It would be like:

"Greetings this is Raven Blackwell, and welcome to the Gothic News... Our top story is that I am really depressed and no-one really understands me, none of you posers know what "Goth" really is anyway and you are all just tourists. In other news the world still sucks, and I am still trying to move to Europe to be more Goth. Also you all are out to get me and my "other" goth board is soooo much better then yours... Now to the weather with Wolf Darkmirrior..."

Edited by phee
Posted

Music and really good sex. I want it.

Posted

I have A Broken Frame and a dick...

Posted

:blink

Do you need a hug again?

Posted

I mean... I could do the Gothic News very easily It would be like:

"Greetings this is Raven Blackwell, and welcome to the Gothic News... Our top story is that I am really depressed and no-one really understands me, known of you posers know what "Goth" really is anyway and you are all just tourists. In other news the world still sucks, and I am still trying to move to Europe to be more Goth. Also you all are out to get me and my "other" goth board is soooo much better then yours... Now to the weather with Wolf Darkmirrior..."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, that's a nice one!

Posted

You all ignored my newscast... I told you you don't understand me.... *sigh*

Posted

I didn't ignore it. I just saw it. Do you need a pacifier?

Posted

No... you are all posers and just don't know what goth is and I am going to go eat some gothic pancakes...

Posted

I'm going to go hang myself...

Posted

You might get really popular that way...

Posted

Yeah. You don't want to be popular. It sucks, from what I hear.

Posted

then everyone will hate me. Popularity breeds contempt, that's what they say. And if they all hate me then I'll have to hang myself again...

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

Don't hang yourself.

*Leans over, bats eyelashes, and speaks sweetly*

Posted

Life is just a darkening dark pile of darkness that is dark...

Posted

**dies of a heart attack** Oops, guess you fucked up...

Posted

*Gives mouth to mouth*

Posted

Anybody wanna play gothic candyland?

Posted

I get to be the red one.

Posted

Sorry in gothic candyland all trhe peaces are black and there is no candy... only different kinds of cloves

Posted

I want a red piece.

Posted

**begining to see the light at the end of the tunnel, almost gone for good, being sucked in**

Posted

Oh... fine it doesn't matter anyway... we are all dying from the moment we are born who's turn is it?

Posted

*Uses the tongue on Paul along with mouth to mouth*

Posted

that brought me back...and hey! Look! I have a hardon!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.