Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah. I have to shower while I'm there.

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

Yes, and I have an extra matress and a spare room for you, if you don't want the couch.

Posted

Aww! Aren't you awesome!

Posted

Did I mention that the matress and room are at Phee's place? No, it's at my place. The place that talking to you pays for, so...you earned it.

Posted

You are sooooooo funny! Besides, I think Phee's fiance' would shit herself if she saw me walking around their place naked.

Posted

Really? You didn't mention that. Are you sure you don't want my bed?

See you Bren! I have to leave now.

Posted

Good night Paul!!!

Posted

:doh why oh why do i always miss all the hot gravy action? *shakes her fist at the sky*

Posted

Good morning!!! even though I hate mornings and think they should die.

Posted

Mornings suck. Unless you had morning sex. Then, it's awesome. Now that that is done, I'm waiting for my coffee to brew, and I will leave for the gym in an hour or so.

Posted

I'm going to have tea.

Posted

Have tea. For some reason, I prefer mine iced.

Posted

Iced tea is good. I should make some when I get home...nothing like leaf flavoured water...

Posted

lmao!! I just made some last night. I don't do instant.

Posted

No, I don't mind using tea bags and steeping, but it has to be decent stuff-none of that "buy me because I'm a weird and soulfoul ORIENTAL tea". I buy good English black teas. The truth is that all teas are really Oriental, whether they are black or green...Twinings has some good blends. Twingins Prince of Whales with brown sugar and soy milk is fucking wonderful.

Posted

It sounds good. I'll have to try it sometime. Can I just tell you that my abs are going to kill me tomorrow?? I'd like to see more than one ab, so I'm working them REALLY hard.

Posted

Abs you can work out everyday-but keep in mind that it is a group of muscles and therefore, the more you work them, the bigger they will get. If it's just more deffinition that you want in your stomach, simply performing cardio excercises that will actually help you lose weight faster, will bring out the natural deffinition that your abs really already have, as you lose more and more weight.

Calories (energy) is burnt from all parts of the body, equally, simultaneously, no matter what area of muscle you are concentrating on.

I work my abs often but not like a body builder or weight lifter would because I don't want my stomach to get bigger. I simply do a light toning workout there and then spend more time doing cardio things.

ha!

Posted

Yeah, them getting bigger is not an option. I just make sure that I work all aspects of them when I work them. I only do 10 reps of each exercise, and I don't use weights. I am doing cardio as well. Soon, I'll start taking classes again. I just picked up the schedule, so I'll see what's what and plan accordingly.

HA!

Posted

*Sticks tongue out at Paul*

Posted

Nice central vein, I see...

Posted

Wanna feel it?

Posted

Depends on how you mean...

Posted

What did you think I meant?

Posted

So here I am again with.... you two

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.