jadnifer Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 I NEED SOME CAFFEINE!!! Mocha Fraccupino please!!
odims_sphere Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Zangemorphs do it that way, I wouldn't worry
phee Posted August 6, 2007 Author Posted August 6, 2007 Zangemorphs do it that way, I wouldn't worry That's a releif.... kind of like rolades
freydis Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Bleh..... way too hot today. And why arent we geting overcast and rain, like milford was?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 i am the key master.... we must prepare for the coming of gozer...the destroyer No, no.... *I* am the Keymaster. It says so in my job description at work.
freydis Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Finally cooling down..... moving bookshelves and carrying things up and down stairs is not nice in hot weather.... *takes cold shower*
BrassFusion Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 i got the best smelling soap today. i can't stop smelling my hands.
freydis Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 So what do you think the answer is? 42, definately.
odims_sphere Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 (edited) 42 42, definately. heh.. great minds eh? Edited August 7, 2007 by odims_sphere
phee Posted August 7, 2007 Author Posted August 7, 2007 no problem. i want a life...... "I want you to restart your computer" "OK..... you mean now?" "Yes" "Oh OK"
Recommended Posts