Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

GUJNBF!!! YjbvGLHGGIGVLWAIEYROLDNBSASKJLV W(&^%

Posted

nkfuidjljgouj fkdugka gjdfialal.....does that make sense?

Posted

We are on page 666!

Posted

Anyone know what an dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac does?

lie awake in bed all night wondering if there really is a dog =)

AND YES OGM WEZ IN PAGE 666

Posted

lie awake in bed all night wondering if there really is a dog =)

AND YES OGM WEZ IN PAGE 666

so you really are smrt SMRT!!!! LOL

Posted

so you really are smrt SMRT!!!! LOL

nah, i just have a good memory.

or is it... good mammaries? i 4get

Posted

nah, i just have a good memory.

or is it... good mammaries? i 4get

either one is good, although having both is even better :thumbsup:

Posted

*sniffs to make sure she doesnt smell funny*

Posted

who? what? huh?

Posted

I just got out of the hot tub, went to a coffee house, then played lazer tag til I was smelly again. All the while managing to lose my wallet somewhere at work and my work badge somewhere in a parking lot. Now I think I'm going to play WoW

Posted

I had steak and watched tmnt over at raven_mist's house.... with david, and raven_mist's other half....

the smelly comment was unrelated randomness for unrelated reasons.

Posted

Holy crap. i gotta go to sleep...... (at least i got some new music though.....heheheheh.....)

*whistling a certain disney tune about mobile sea living....*

Posted

*Twiddles thumbs*

Posted

If you are bored, you can go look for my wallet so that I don't have to get off of my lazy ass.

Posted

Large water in blow

Posted

my hair is very blue, I left dye on it over night last night. Of course, so are my hands, and my finger and toe nails...

Posted

So......violentivy...... Jake's still coming over after work, right?

Yay musical goodness.....

Posted

When in Rome.....

Posted

So......violentivy...... Jake's still coming over after work, right?

Yay musical goodness.....

So......munin218...... That appears to be her short-term plan. World domination, of course, being the long-term plan.

Posted

Someday Monkey Play Piano!!!

Posted

*throws random objects at teh babbling phee*

Posted

Chicka chicka goggle boy BANG BANG BANG

Posted

oh, man.....

*shakes head*

Posted

Porka porka porka boom, polarbear polarbear shampoo bang

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.