Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hides under her bed

Posted

Knows that is where Paul hides me, because he is ashamed.

Posted

Has to stay underpauls bed, with his collection of pornos, chicken corpses, and steel wool.

Posted

Knows that I loves me some chicken corpses!

Posted

might hand me a few things while she is down there-

Posted

Only if he asks nicely.

Posted

Asks

Posted

Has a church

Posted

People-hater

Posted

Hates those who hate...

Posted

Knows I only hate one person.

Posted

thinks I'm a mean person

Posted

Lies.

Posted

Flies

Posted

Has a studded jacket

Posted

Musician extraordinaire

Posted

Knows that I never saw it, but will make a point to do so.

Posted

Is too kind

Posted

Kinda gross when he wants to be

Posted

Must be mistaken

Posted

stakes be mismussin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.