Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is my friend. Unlike Phee.

Posted

got her pheelings hurt

Posted

Is always so nice to me.

Posted

Might explaine how Bendas pheelings got hurt

Posted

Hasn't asked me to hurt him yet.

Posted

Don't you dare hurt her

Posted

Doesn't get hurt.

Posted

self explanitory: Peace, Love and SOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLL!!!!

Posted

Peaceful by day, wildman by night

Posted

was not the ape named Cornelius on planet of the apes, fuck you.

Posted

Says "fuck you" out of kindness

Posted

was not Cornelius the priest from 5th element, eat me

Posted

knows lots of scifi corneliusi

Posted

Corny in a sexy way

Posted

Hung

Posted

Mrs. Brown he thinks you have a lovely daughter

Posted

Likes to Crissen afterbirth

Posted

likes Christan Death

Posted

Doesn't agree with Christianity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.