Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

might just share my Passion for Russian women

Posted

Knows that the whole Russian bride thing is MY job, dammit.

Posted

Really wants to do this so that she has a friend to go get tattoos with and they can sleep over eachother's places and do each other's hair and...

Posted

Made me laugh really, really hard.

Posted

has me confused with a sexy hairdresser.....happens all the time

Posted

works in a very eccentric salon

Posted

Likes exotic bagels

Posted

says "babe-a-licious"

Posted

It's not "and sometimes y" for him, it's ALL THE TIME!

Posted

thinks that the snozberries taste like....shit

Posted

openned a chain of restaraunts shaped like ears

Posted

opened a can of worms and ate them

Posted

Has a time of it

Posted

Has a solo project

Posted

Really thinks so...

Posted

is never seen drinking cappucino in Italian restaraunts with Oriental women

Posted

Knows where Brenda went

Posted

Knows I wasn't far away.

Posted

Is as quite as a mouse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.