Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

knows how to use blush.

Posted

Wants me to straddle him and apply eyeliner

Posted

knows that I'm going to have on some interesting makeup in Oct.

Posted

is wrong about my hobby of lead exposure.

Posted

likes to tickle little hobbits

Posted

wants to be my little hobbit.....*wink wink

Posted

tastes better than cheez its but not by much - cheez its suck

Posted

I have no idea if she tastes like cheese or wheat.

Posted

Tastes like those little valentine conversation hearts.....

Posted

Passed your ass on the shoulder

Posted

meets all California emissions standards.

Posted

meets in dark alleys, back rooms, and parking garages

Posted

See you later Screwy. he'll meet you in St. Loui

Posted

see you later jerky

he'll meet you in Albequerque

Posted

floats like a butterfly

stings like a bee

Posted

There's her wonderful smile again

Posted

Should smile more, because his is beautiful

Posted

doesn't realise that my avatar is stuck like that.

Posted

Knows that I meant in reality

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.