Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Did a good job.

Posted

Didn't know that this woman is weird.

Posted

Didn't know that I sensed that one right off.

Posted

Can sense this woman's strangeness all the way in Maryland.

Posted

Wanted to slap her with raw pork.

Posted

will slap you raw

Posted

Doesn't want to be hurt.

Posted

doesn't know that I can't be hurt and that I really don't give a fuck, anyway.

Posted

Will not be slapped, at least not by me.

Posted

Doesn't deserve it.

Posted

Will carve out my heart

Posted

Knows that I'm non-violent.

Posted

Will extract my heart by passive resistance.

Posted

Says beautifully confusing words.

Posted

easily confused

Posted

Confusious says things to him

Posted

quick like grasshopper.

Posted

Didn't know that "Johnny Quick's got power, baby!". (again, someone on PCP yelled that to me once)

Posted

has 1,000 years of power!

Posted

Has over 4 thousand posts with which to defeat you.

Posted

Cannot defeat me

Posted

Is our unofficial spokeswoman.

Posted

"the man"

Posted

her creator has a master plan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.