Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Doesn't mind a little polka

Posted

knows phee is down with the polka

Posted

Is more into Italian things.

Posted

Somehow knew that I do like an vanilla Italian soda (Which I refer to as a "vanilla bullshit", after Larry on Curb your Enthusiasm) but maybe didn't know that I'm not Italian, at all.

Posted

knows i have some in me- italian that is

Posted

likes to say "forget about it"

Posted

Knows that I am from Orc and sit upside down and drink through my finger.

Posted

shazbot, has exposed all my fire power to take him down

Posted

Rides around 1970s Denver wearing rainbow suspenders in a Jeep Wrangler.

Posted

Did it in town square in front of all her peers.

Posted

Video taped every episode of "My Sister Sam"

Posted

goes to the thrift sotre to buy old wedding videos sold as blank tapes. Fast forwards to the reception and jerks off to the garter removal part. Hey, it's a lot cheaper than porn-

Posted

Made an effort to cheer me up earlier.

Posted

Knows I'm not exactly the glee club.

Posted

Is just fine.

Posted

is finally feeling better.

Posted

Knows that it's only slightly.

Posted

needs more ice cream

Posted

Didn't see all the ice cream I bought yesterday.

Posted

just made me laugh.

Posted

Wants to raid my freezer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.