Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is hot with her new red hair.

Posted

Just said a very nice thing about me.

Posted

is a nice thing

Posted

Is a very nice thing.

Posted

has lots of nice things

Posted

Might change his mind when he sees my apartment.

Posted

maybe she gambles, a lot.

Posted

Is definitely wrong!

Posted

Didn't know that I bet and almost lost all of my dining room furniture in a tiddley winks match, last night.

Posted

Is trying to tell me that I had better be grateful that I'll have someplace to sit and eat in October.

Posted

Maybe she'll eat on the floor with me, Korean style.

Posted

Knows that I wouldn't mind.

Posted

Saying that to her made me want those Korean pancake thingys.

Posted

Makes me want to eat something.

Posted

we're both going to eat soon.

Posted

Would eat with me.

Posted

She likes Italian and I know the place for her.

Posted

Will show me all the good things

Posted

We're all going to have a good time.

Posted

Is 100% correct!

Posted

Is going to fly in here-and boy will her arms be tired...

Posted

Might have to feed me for that very reason.

Posted

I thought She and Troy were going to meet me somewhere for dinner, that night.

Posted

Didn't know that I haven't talked to Troy about it yet, and probably won't until I book my flight next week.

Posted

it's almost bookin' time, for her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.