Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

looks like real life in a cartoon.

Posted

Makes the love to himself

Posted

Cause nobody does it better........

Posted

been strokin

Posted

Has gold fingers

Posted

a virtual god

Posted

Is a good GOD and A JUST GOD.

Posted

should not be used in any way inconsistent with his labeling

Posted

puts crack in cupcakes

Posted

shhh

tells my secrets

Posted

has secerts to tell

Posted

Will have to kill you if he tells you

Posted

will do the digging to hide the body

Posted

should know that i burn them for ease of dispoasal

Posted

Likes "Dig it"

Posted

Knows no boundry when its time to kill

Posted

kills time. then burns it.

Posted

eats it with garlic and butter sauce...eat them up YUM

Posted

Likes pizza

Posted

wants to buy me pizza so i can stop trying to figure out what to have for dinner!

Posted

Knows the PIZZA MAN is on his way...MAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

Wants some pesto

Posted

puts the lotion on its skin

Posted

Keeps it going

Posted

goes and keeps it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.