Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks forward to a potentially memorable weekend of eating.

Posted

we are going to eat all kinds of things.

Posted

Knows that I can't wait.

Posted

i got hang out with Phee this weekend, and she didn't.

Posted

Is trying to make me cry, but didn't.

Posted

Should leave PH to play with himself. :tongue:

Posted

Knows that I'm not mean like that.

Posted

Didn't know that I even got to have cheese fries with Phee at 3:30am.

Posted

Doesn't know of my love of cheese fries.

Posted

just made me laugh

Posted

Makes me laugh all the time, especially when it comes to Eddie Rabbit.

Posted

I was hoping someone could tell I was joking. -It was Eddie Money, that I meant to say...

Posted

Is trying to rectify his slip-up, but can't.

Posted

Knows I'm not into Eddie Money, either.

Posted

Has his secret stash of Eddie Money on vinyl, and fears that I won't find him attractive anymore because of it.

Posted

Will forsake me for my Eddie Money affinity.

Posted

Knows better than to think that I am that shallow.

Posted

Didn't know that I can't even name a single song of his

Posted

Is correct!

Posted

Is not into Mr Money, either.

Posted

Got that right as well.

Posted

no amount of money is worth it to her

Posted

Knows that I'm not all about the money.

Posted

not into eddie rabbit, either

Posted

Knows of my allergy to most country music.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.