Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

regrets that he never asked you to the prom

Posted

Has secrets that dark. Or dark secrets about dark.

Posted

Likes doing it in the dark

Posted

has no idea who the fuck Jobe was

Posted

Can ask me if I care.

Posted

She does care about you

Posted

Knows how I am....

Posted

Am, is, are, was, were

Posted

Is right

Posted

Is not psychic

Posted

Is part of Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friend's network

Posted

Broke a stale mate...

Posted

Always cool in my book

Posted (edited)

Bet and lost the soul of one of her cats in a drunken tiddley winks bout

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Loves his Weenie

Posted

Is going to meet her.

Posted

Maybe his Weenie will sleep with me.

Posted

didn't know that Weenie got her ass a secada, last night, out on the veranda and that's kind of gross.

Posted

Must know of my extreme dislike for cicadas.

Posted

can properly spell cicada

Posted

Is jealous of my spelling prowess.

Posted

Has got the power!!!

Posted

Sexy and powerful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.