Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

stole it

Posted

gets the hose again

Posted

has air conditioned pants

Posted

likes ventilation

Posted

Likes holy chicken...

Posted

smokes holy smokes

Posted

Allows children to soak him with squirtguns!! :laughing

Posted

Lights people on fire.... but happy fire.

Posted

Is the partical man

Posted

is the starter of a race war between whites and whites?

Posted

Declared war an Nascar... I hope he wins

Posted

declared his independece from his evil overlords, then became one

Posted

will shut you down

Posted

Has a collection of hippo related porn...

Posted

Has been caught between the mmon and new York City

Posted

Likes saucers

Posted

was the 5 year old inspiration for the song "Detroit Rock City"

Posted

Has no idea what's wrong

Posted

can stop saying that at any time

Posted

Has tenticals

Posted

uses this as an excuse to put his testicles all over me

Posted

should dye his hair red, too

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.