Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

just informed me that mr rabbit is a cowboy.

Posted

Did not know this.

Posted

likes Johnny Cash though. Maybe even Leonard Cohen.

Posted

Wants to see my WWJCD sticker

Posted

is going to make me read it out loud to her over and over again

Posted

Has to do it with an Oriental accent.

Posted

Didn't know that speaking of the orient, I got a good deal on some Mahi Mahi, yesterday.

Posted

Didn't know that I love Mahi Mahi

Posted

might also like Sole

Posted

Is a beautiful soul.

Posted

didn't know that I also bet Weenie's soul last night along with the secada she caught.

Posted

Isn't allowed to bet Weenie's soul

Posted

Now she tells me

Posted

Should have known.

Posted

Thinks that I know everything, apparently.

Guest Megalicious
Posted (edited)

.......

Edited by Megaladon the Destroyer
Posted

Is super-cute.

Posted

Shoots from the hip.

Posted

Starrr-ting trouble every chance he gets.

Posted

roles her rrrs.

Posted

Has a heart on.

Posted

makes high pitched RRRRRR noises when no one's around.

Posted

Knows I'm a smart ass

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.