Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is not into mash carrots

Posted

Does the Monster Mash every Halloween

Posted

Didn't know that my daughter had a dream about Halloween, last night and that i had a dream that all of my favorite DGNers and I were all kids in an elementry school.

Posted

Dreamt a really fun dream!

Posted

Didn't know that Dyno caused trouble on the bus

Posted

Knows that I'm not even remotely shocked about that.

Posted

Should have seen Daevion

Posted

Troublemaker

Posted

Knows that I had to stand in the hall alot

Posted

Didn't know that I put tacks on my home ec teacher's chair

Posted

Didn't know that I once dropped acid before first hour sculpture class.

Posted

didn't know that I dropped acid before my first Neil Diamond show

Posted

didn't know tha Neil Diamond is a sorceror

Posted

Keeps his magic wand in his sock drawer.

Posted

Didn't know that the girl I work with once had me by her a pocket rocket.

Posted

Didn't know that I own one.

Posted

knows how fucking powerful those things are.

Posted

Is right.

Posted

Never knew that Johnny Quick has power, baby! (something that someone on PCP once shouted to me)

Posted

Made me snicker.

Posted

actually tried to get into Pamplona like that.

Posted

won't do me like that, won't do me like thst

even though I love him baby

won't won't won't

Posted

Like a goth Tom Petty, but not from Indiana but Ohio

Posted

has never been to Spain....but he kinda likes the music

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.