Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Doesn't know that I've never tried golfing

Posted

has also never tried Australian Dick Wrestling

Posted

is unique in his choice in cheese.

Posted

his favorite cheese is not your buisness

Posted

Once had a thread about a mohawk-ahh, but did he ever actually get one?

Posted

Has a really hilarious avatar.

Posted

Looks so serious in his av

Posted

At 6am, photographing yourself after a night out, does that. she didn't know that.

Posted

Looks pretty damned good in the am.

Posted

Doesn't know that I hadn't laid down yet.

Posted

Thinks that I care about that.

Posted

It makes a difference in how someone looks in the morning, she didn't know that but will hear my story if I tell it.

Posted

Knows that beauty is only skin deep

Posted

knows that innards are pretty gross

Posted

Just said something REALLY gross.

Posted

Thinks I'm so gross but she know I'm right.

Posted

I know he right

Posted

Doesn't know that this weird lady is talking to me right now, about getting some and i want her to leave.

Posted

Can just tell her that he doesn't want to hear about her dirty old cooch.

Posted

Doesn't know that I just acted distracted and she left.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.