Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

thinks im stalking him because hes stalking me.

Posted

is stalking the sock puppet to steal his hot pocket

Posted

is also stalking me.

Posted

Is wearing a garter belt and stockings

Posted

Likes spheres

Posted

Wants to be unchained from my bed, but knows I won't allow it.

Posted

Has ignored my begging and pleading for mercy.

Posted

stole my avy

Posted

often confuses me with himself

Posted

Can only count backwards while walking in circles.

Posted

has a crop circle for a hair cut

Posted

circles crops on his shopping list

Posted

cuts his veggies on a chopping block

Posted

slices n dices

Posted

is the champ of instant potatoes

Posted

can choke down hot dogs like nobodies business.

Posted

is stalking a vending machine.

Posted

is stalking a vending machine.

Posted

infamous broccoli-a-holic

Posted

Has socks knit from alley cats

Posted

Is here on a Saturday....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.