Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ew, ew!!

Posted

knows Phee is going to have some good ones for her tomorrow.

Posted

Isn't going to shield me from them, either.

Posted

thinks about distance, shielding and time

Posted

Thinks it's about time to get his ass to B-more.

Posted

knows I was sooo busy last night.

Posted

Is always busy.

Posted

her hands are happy hands

Posted

Has Roman hands

Posted

Pissed on Hadrian's wall, right next to me.

Posted

Asked me to write my name in the snow.....with his ink pen

Posted

knows that Home-Slice has to split

Posted

Is leaving me again...

Posted

will use the opportunity to "freshen up"

Posted

Knows I'm always fresh

Posted

poppin fresh

Posted

Wants to be popped into the oven

Posted

Is half baked, and wants to crawl into my oven.....

Posted

is drinking to your memory

Posted

Takes a muscle-bound man and puts his face in the sand.

Posted

Hot

Posted

Called me something that I don't understand.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.