Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

however, has 14,924 posts.

Posted

Knows that it's because I can't just talk to everyone all day long.

Posted

is a communicator.

Posted

Only enjoys communication with some people.

Posted

knows tha tI am not a people person.

Posted

Hides behind black fishnet and nail polish.

Posted

does the same fucking thing

Posted

Wants me to take the fishnet off.

Posted

wants me to have black nail polish on

Posted

Wants me to wear it as well

Posted

We're going to dress up like twins and not touch each other.

Posted

We are.

Posted

we might mess up our nail polish, anyway.

Posted

Can't mess up his black nail polish if he's keeping his hands to himself.

Posted

knows that I am not "touchy feely"

Posted

Doesn't know what he's missing.

Posted

knows that I'm missing quite a bit.

Posted

Needs a hug despite his lack of touchy feeleyness

Posted

knows I need more than that.

Posted

Is right.

Posted

Has arrived.

Posted

talks to chocolate vampires

Posted

Likes mint chocolate chip ice cream

Posted

knows I have to leave, now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.