Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

she will snap you like a fucking twig

Posted

can't pee for you

Posted

Won't pee for Phee

Posted

Has a fee from her doctor

Posted

his doctor retired insane

Posted

Doesn't eat Viagra

Posted

if he knew it was gonna be this kinda party he would have stuck his dick in the mashed potatoes

Posted

Wants to lick the bowl

Posted

Likes fish

Posted

something fishy

Posted

Likes Phee's macaroni.

Posted

spends time collecting things so that when death comes it'll take for ever to get rid of all that shit

Posted

knows exactly the precise moment when death is coming

Posted

Stomps his feet because he can't find a good bottle of black nail polish.

Posted

knows exaclty the type I need.

Posted

has prepared a fatted calf for his arrival

Posted

Was not controled by the borg today

Posted

is realigning the planets....to what end? noone knows

Posted

Has a collection of ancient pants

Posted

hasn't actually seen an alien, but fuck you.

Posted

likes to sing-a about the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.