Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ow. My butt hurts.

[no not THAT kind of hurt]

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

..like ignoring calls today and getting something done......thats what I feel. Oh yah....why am I sitting here......lol........my dgn addiction wins everytime.

Posted

Down and relived in most ways.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Bleh.

Posted

Like I want to stay here, and build a better state.

Posted

Panic-y because of something that happened today.

Annoyed it seems my lawyer is never available when I need to speak to him ....

And ANGRY at my ex's wife who takes his LYING word over mine, he freaking blocked my e-mail ... grow up, I needed something important and as far as I know your supposed to be a responsible adult. He's a KNOWN LIAR, he lies about everything, he always has, the 13 years I've known him (she doesn't realize I've known him MUCH longer than her).

I was young, dumb and stupid ... at least I have an excuse.

Posted

Today during schoolm after the bell rung I started to feel really funny.

My body went numb, i had a bad headache, and i was on the verge of passing out

and then shortly after my heart was racing and I was crying in the nurse office.

I don't really know if it was a panic attack but it was scary...

cause I was feeling fine.

>.<

Posted

My head exploding slowly

Posted

Head scratching

Posted

Happy for Marc. He texted earlier to say the mover's had his stuff in Kentucky all packed and they were heading up here. No more trips to Kentucky!!!

Posted

headachy

Posted

headachy

Yeah, that too.

Posted

Aggrivated. I had plans for this Saturday, but my oh so caring boss called me this morning to tell me that Im being forced to work forced overtime.

Posted

Like I can't put off refreshing the violet in my hair another day. What a pain.

Posted

hrm.....

antsy.

Posted
The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.-Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Posted

Awake, and very tired. I need more sleeeeep.......

Posted

Ow...

*cries*

and tired of this.......

Posted

Happy that it's FRIDAY!

Posted

butt assed tired.

I hear ya!!! Thank goodness it's friday!

Posted

Like a pest... but I really can't help it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.