Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Better than yesterday.

Posted

like i made the right decision

Posted

Lonely and alittle confused.

Posted

industrious.

im trying to ignore all the annoying customers while i knit my blanket. :)

Posted

A bit let down. I tried to insult someone by calling them a freak and a wierdo but they totally took it as a compliment!!!

Posted

Like my crazy ass, almost psychotic, mood swings

are slowing to a halt.

Posted

Hungry.. :(

Posted

Still confused!

ahh!

Posted

I feel tired, stressed out, but happy to be home.

Posted

Like I have a test to take today.

And I am worried about taking it because I hate tests, but I know I'll do fine.

*sighs*

See you all sometime after 1230.

Posted

Well, happy groping!

Posted

Dammit!! Sick again!

Posted

I feel like I just moved a shitload of computers.

Because I did. :mellow:

Posted

Bored, tired and annoyed

Posted

I feel like I drank too much coffee..

I feel like my daughter's father needs to be a man

and call me back.

Posted

woooooo hooooooo

Posted

I feel like I did good on my test..

I also feel that the girl that was practicing on me totally killed my back. She's got the man hands.

Posted

I always feel like crap on mondays...even when I get alot done...don't know why

Posted

I feel discusting. I have the BIGGEST lack of motivation right now. I'm so tired.

Posted

I feel discusting. I have the BIGGEST lack of motivation right now. I'm so tired.

*Pours bacon grease on you*

Better?

Posted

I feel like I sound alot worse than I am.

Posted

*Pours bacon grease on you*

Better?

Now what I am supposed to make Eggs Over Easy with?

Posted

Sore. But.....Ima gonna go skate anyway....fuck my knee I don't care what happens. I gotta have it! I found some brand new black top in a graveyard that is lit up at night and Ima gonna go hop the fence wit my skates.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.