Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

Posted

Feeling sad and happy.

Sad cuz I dont get to see Dave until Friday.

Also sad cuz Cher is sad.

Happy cuz I get to go to CC with Dave and Cher on Saturday

Also happy cuz I can cheer up Cher when I get drunk and act stupid. LOL!

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

ill, I can't get my blood sugar to level out it's been bi-polar all day

Posted

I want to be done done done

Posted

Horny. But there is this really attractive man going to take care of that later....heh.

Posted

Hopefull

Posted

I feel like my test score was freaking awesome.

That and I finally got a good massage today.

Posted

Well you know....

Posted

Like I was just on the Elliptical for 30 minutes, with a 3 minute cool down *at my own pace and strength*

And the outcome: I burned about 635 cals.

w00t!

I'm sweaty and burning up, but its all for a good cause!

Posted

feeling angry that Pandora is being stupid so I have no tunes here at work.

Posted

Like Mouse traps work.... on the side of human fingers....

Posted

Feeling like Candy should have heeded my advice and gotten glue traps. :D

Posted

Feeling like I have a pounding headache and should take some Aspirin

Posted

Like I broke my computer chair and I gotta buy another :(

Posted

Drained.

Like I haven't slept in days.

Posted

really pissed and frustrated.

and just very tired.

Posted

happy, pandora is back up and running!!!

Posted

Glad when this day is over. Got a flat on the expressway going to work -- kinda threw me off for the rest of it.

Posted

heh.

nevermind.

Posted

Like I can't get the hang of my sewing machine ... and all I'm doing is trying to redo a seam in a shirt ....

... and hungry.

Posted

really frustrated! Some things shouldn't be this hard

Posted

like i'm a college kid again!!

Posted

really frustrated! Some things shouldn't be this hard

Thats what she said!

Posted

Cold and ready for bed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 119 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.