Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

Posted

itchy

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Cold.

Fucking freezing cold.

Posted

like I just won $100...I did

Posted

I'm feeling pain.. lots of pain in my back and Brian's $100 would make me feel better!

Posted

I'm feeling pain.. lots of pain in my back and Brian's $100 would make me feel better!

I feel that Brooke would better be served by a dosage from a bottle of Bayer Back & Body Pain asparin, which only costs about $6 lol.

Posted

Like the boy confuses me, but it's so worth it right now.. Yummy!!!

Posted

Like a hamster running around in his little wheel.

Posted

Like a hamster running around in his little wheel.

dang.

somebody give that girl a peice of cheese or somethin....

Posted

Like... well... kinda.... yeah

Posted

Like my vanilla latte makes my mouth happy.

Posted

sick.. worse than yesterday... but hopefully it'll pass now that I got some Zicam.

I feel like today is going to be a long day.... but a good day.

*edit* I knew it would be a good day.. as soon as I wrote this I got a call from a special someone for a lunch date! So now I feel excited.

Posted

feeling fine

Posted

You know that whole Hamster thing I talked about yesterday, yeah, back at it again.

I feel that I don't get to sleep enough.

I feel I am not eating right because I am on my feet for 13 hours strait *give or take*.

I feel that this shedual that I am on, is going to be the death of some part of me, if it doesn't drive me insane first.

I feel that I have to go to work soon, and really am not looking forward to it.

*edit*

I feel alittle better knowing that my VA education Benefits JUST kicked in. Guess who just got over 600 bucks for school????!!!!

IZ ME! Whew, good timing too.

Posted

Like I just stepped in the house for a minute.

*looks at time*

*sighs*

Time to leave again.

Posted

Better now that I got to go play with my parents Boxer puppy they got last month. I love that dog.

He's a cutie. :)

Boxer1.jpg

Boxer2.jpg

Like Rayne's parents have a cute dog

Like Creature is a lucky one. Go $100! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Lets just say there is one person out there tonight who is really glad murder is illegal.

Like there are two people. Or should be.

Like I used to think that it was a chess game with my ex, but now it is starting to feel like a cold war.

After days of tense negotiations,

we are at a stalemate,

there are new rules of engagement,

and I'm just hoping that this weekend will go off without a hitch.

Like if I didn't have my Bean supporting me I don't know what I'd do.

She's the best :thumbsup:

LIKE I NEED YOU ALL TO SEND GOOD KARMA BEAN'S WAY!

She has her final exam today, and she's turning in her final paper.

With a master's program, the ante is upped. You NEED a 3.0 in every class.

She's so smart though, I'm not too worried, but a little luck never hurt anyone.

Just ask Creature.

Posted

I'm feeling ouchies because I accidentally made my hangnail bleed. :crybaby:

Posted

I feel like I need to cram more info into my brain but it keeps bouncing out...can I buy a memory stick for my brain?

No?

damn it.

2.5 more hours to cram.

Posted

Like my feet hurt, I'm over tired, and now I need to get groceries.

Eventually fall asleep sometime too.

Posted

I'm squished between 150 lbs of puppies...one who's burping. Yayyy

Posted

nanners.jpg

Puppies in banana suits!

That's EXACTLY what I needed, Candy! You rule.

Better now that I got to go play with my parents Boxer puppy they got last month. I love that dog.

He's a cutie. :)

Boxer1.jpg

Boxer2.jpg

Oh, my GOD! He's sooooooooooo cute!! Jeff and I just giggled.

And good luck, Bean!! You can DO eeeet!

Posted

Like I just sent a pretty long PM to Brenda.

Posted

Like I'm gonna have soooo much "fun" drivin around working, in a snowstorm today.....NoT!

Posted

Stressed... Murphy's Law, pay off your car, something bad will happen to it.

*sighs*

Posted

itchy

but im wearing a new scent from BPAL (unrelated to itchiness) and it smells GOOD.

so i dont really care about the itchy......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.