Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

Posted

feeling much better than I did yesterday!

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I feel like my stomach is going to eat itself... I'm so hungry!

Posted

I feel ready.

Posted

Busy,like I can't stop working

Posted

Annoyed. I just spent 4 hours at the doctors' office.

Posted

I feel the need to get drunk, get laid, and start smoking

Posted

I feel the need to get drunk, get laid, and start smoking

I agree with the two,but don't start smoking,bad bad.

Posted

I don't know whether to scream or cry or just disappear.

Alone.

Like there's no point to anything. Nothing matters, no point in repeating myself.

Posted

Like perhaps Bean could use one of these :grouphug

Like one of my mgr's @ work today, was all pissy and had a chat with me that made me feel very put off.

Like I'm gonna take a shower soon, and then flop for the rest of the nite.

Posted

Disapointed.

But happy i am home. Guess I could go to bed soon.

Posted

Not good at all.

Posted

Trepidation, smitten like a kitten and a bit feisty all rolled into one!

Posted

desolate

Posted

like the days go by in a blur, and I often find myself getting ready to go back to work for another classic day...

oh wait, that's what I feel I'm doing now......joy

Posted

Like listening to more GODFLESH

Posted

Like everyone woke me up. :(

Posted

Like waking up to my son saying "Mom, I think I'm bleeding" was NOT a good thing.

Posted

Like waking up to my son saying "Mom, I think I'm bleeding" was NOT a good thing.

Agreed

Posted

I feel that I have to pee... otherwise I feel pretty freakin' good.

Posted

didn't sleep very well...damn st patties day!

Posted

Like I should strangle my family members... and that I won't.

Posted

today is a loooooong day.....wondering why I always attract the crazies

Posted

Like I should get off my ass and do something constructive

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.