Jump to content

The DGN Hello Forum (Info, Rules & Questions) - Introduce or re-introduce yourself here.

Detroit Gothic.net Website "How to" questions, new member introductions and DGN - specific posts.


4,337 topics in this forum

  1. Missing in action Paperhearts

    • 10 replies
    • 328 views
  2. it should be said

    • 11 replies
    • 364 views
  3. Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 901 views
  4. Happy Birthday, Neptunebaby!

    • 10 replies
    • 276 views
  5. Hello!!

    • 23 replies
    • 477 views
  6. posting

    • 16 replies
    • 490 views
  7. long time no see... me :o)

    • 8 replies
    • 276 views
  8. Detroit Travel Info 1 2 3 4

    • 75 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAINTEDKITTIE!

    • 10 replies
    • 327 views
  10. Wish

    • 1 reply
    • 841 views
  11. Happy Birthday beanwater!

    • 14 replies
    • 337 views
  12. Happy Birthday, Spook!

    • 13 replies
    • 254 views
  13. Happy Birthday, evil eli!

    • 8 replies
    • 242 views
  14. Giving the dog a bone

    • 2 replies
    • 166 views
  15. life and the pursuit of happiness

    • 24 replies
    • 949 views
  16. Happy Birthday, Nienna!!!!

    • 15 replies
    • 355 views
  17. Since a week's gone by....

    • 9 replies
    • 444 views
  18. I'm not leaving, either

    • 9 replies
    • 325 views
  19. Going back OTR

    • 14 replies
    • 337 views
  20. A closed letter 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 627 views
  21. I'm Not Leaving 1 2 3 4 5

    • 109 replies
    • 6k views
    • 29 replies
    • 822 views
  22. I may be leaving 1 2 3

    • 71 replies
    • 2.7k views
  23. Calling HeadWreck and Shade 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 659 views
  24. Rubber stamp reply is cool?

    • 0 replies
    • 178 views
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Slogo
      Actually had intake at a new place today. Good first impression of the place
    • Scary Guy
      I'm sure it does, and it isn't like he's not a good guy with a good job that can pay for the therapy.  Seriously one of my best friends and one of the nicest guys that I know (but I only try to associate with those anyway.)
    • kat
      Damn. That would feel shitty.
    • Scary Guy
      My other non goth friend just sent me this: "You know what sucks is when you're trying to find a psychologist and you know you already have a problem with low self-worth? It's when you reach out to 9 psychologists and only 2 of them get back to you, and both of those to reject you."   Something else I hadn't thought of!
    • NocteSpiritus
      I'm of two minds on this. 1. I understand why he did what he did. At least I hope I do. And yeah, he just wanted it to end even with what he got for help. Yet despite all of this, if you don't care of yourself, it's not going to get better and/or level out. 2. I do feel in some sense that it was selfish that he did it.        Another thing is even with the negative stigma on mental health, it's even worse for men because society tells that men are supposed to suppress their feelings. So, maybe even if you're getting help, you're not fulling acknowledging your feelings.        I have depression (and undiagonised adhd, besides the point), and know I should reach out to others. I just don't want to burden anyone with what's going on in my head because I know they've got their own lives going on.    There's something (think there were tests) that proved that for some people, sitting and just listening to the rain helps them relax.    For me, I've been doing the best I can since my dad passed (lung cancer spread to his brain). And despite all that I've done, I still feel like I'm behind on everything. I'll probably add more after some sleep.
  • Top Posters +

    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      18
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      9
    3. 3
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      1
    5. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      53
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      36
    3. 3
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      13
    4. 4
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      4
    5. 5
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    6. 6
      gwen
      gwen
      2
    7. 7
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      1
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      TronRP
      TronRP
      445
    2. 2
      kat
      kat
      269
    3. 3
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      56
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      37
    5. 5
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      23
    6. 6
      Slogo
      Slogo
      16
    7. 7
      Trene4000
      Trene4000
      6
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      phee
      phee
      34,696
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      32,246
    3. 3
      Brenda Starrr
      Brenda Starrr
      14,524
    4. 4
      Msterbeau
      Msterbeau
      12,057
    5. 5
      kat
      kat
      10,556
    6. 6
      Rev.Reverence
      Rev.Reverence
      9,969
    7. 7
      Troy Spiral
      Troy Spiral
      9,868
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.