Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wasn't me man!

Wishing my head would calm down so I can go see Rayne.

Posted

Wishing my head would calm down so I can go see Rayne.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL ... yeah, here is the last place you want to be with a headache. :laughing

Posted

I'm trying miss! I feel so fkn angry! I'll do another injection and see what happens.

Posted

Being extremely ANGRY with a particular person who LIES about ANYTHING to get his way (no one here) and GETS AWAY WITH IT!

Posted

Pushing strength energy out to Rayne!

Posted

Having a screaming match with the husband....this fucking divorce cannot come soon enough!

Posted

Waiting for the purple that turned blue in my hair to be done ... pink is all done.

Finding out I'm getting a shitload of money back from this years and last years taxes, but I have to wait for awhile for it because tax people are morons when it comes to the independant trucking industry.

And thinking seriously about something.

Posted

Waiting for the purple that turned blue in my hair to be done ... pink is all done.

Finding out I'm getting a shitload of money back from this years and last years taxes, but I have to wait for awhile for it because tax people are morons when it comes to the independant trucking industry.

And thinking seriously about something.

Seriously eh?

Posted

Seriously eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very seriously ... and I think you know what about.

Posted

Very seriously ... and I think you know what about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it about me being a Ninja?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Going through my messenger. Looking at shit ppl sent me on my first week on DGN and crying.

Posted

Just posted pics of my finished hair ... which I love.

Pondering why I wasn't asked if someone could use my car before they just took it ...

Posted

Eating a small piece of Angel Food cake made w/ sour cream and a glass of skim milk!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Having a wonderful conversation. I have the best friends ever, I really do.

Posted

Giving applause to Saechalyn

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Feeling my baby move in my tummy!!! =) Its so strange ... Just thought I would share it with you guys since no one else is here to share it =) its exciting you know !

Posted

Yay on the baby moving in the tummy....

Oh just sitting here hiding from my homework but it is still stalking me .........HELP ME it's coming for me ahhhhhhhhhh

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Damnit IM TRYING TO GET THE TOP OFF OF THESE YOGURT PRETZELS!!! IT WONT COME OFF AND I WANT THEM =( ... THE BABY MUST HAVE PRETZELS !!!

Posted

I'm still being stalked by my homework it cought me earlier and a got a good portion of it done then a wrestled away and I'm free for the moment.........free free freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :nut:nut:nut:nut

Posted

Damnit IM TRYING TO GET THE TOP OFF OF THESE YOGURT PRETZELS!!! IT WONT COME OFF AND I WANT THEM =(  ... THE BABY MUST HAVE PRETZELS !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:grin mEGAMAMA...call me if you need the baby to have a snack, if you want icecream, pickles, BLT ala mode, candy bars or whatever and I shall make sure that damned thing gets open...if I have to use a chainsaw I'll get it for the baby!

How weird was the baby moving thing? Was is like a ick or a roll around feeling so it could get more comfy? :tongue:

Posted

waiting waiting

killing time

gettting anxious

waiting waiting

Posted

Taking a break from cleaning the new house trying to figure out why my vaccuum just stopped working all the sudden.

Posted

Wanting to go ballistic at work

Posted

Talking to my bestest girlfriend in the world about her asshole busband of 16 years.

Posted

At werk

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.