Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

waiting like 10 more seconds

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

GO!

Posted

Enjoy your Turkish delight! :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing :nut :innocent Mmmmmm.... Turkish Delight! Wonder if the white witch has some extra for me.... and then some more.... and then some more...

Posted

Now I am going to go up stairs and go to bed.

Posted

I miss sleep.... maybe before the club I can get some.

Posted

Just sitting here talking to a fiend of mine setting up plans for the weekend ....having a little company for the weekend ...... :devil

Posted

Shhhh.... Mike you aren't supposed to talk to yourself..... They'll take you away again.... J/K

Posted

I'm OK and so am I .......

Posted

Run they're coming to take you away! Ha ha!

They're coming to take you away! Ha ha he he ho ho

Posted

Watching Invader Zim and eating Chinese with three of my kids, Phee and his daughter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With three of your kids?? Exactly how many do you have??

Posted

With three of your kids??  Exactly how many do you have??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow ... that's old ... and I have four. :happy:

Posted

Wondering how you keep track of four kids when two seems like plenty.

Posted

Wondering how you keep track of four kids when two seems like plenty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... You get used to it. :happy:

Posted

I haven't yet... heh

Posted

Eh, you'll be fine. I'm getting used to Odims 3 kids. Slowly yet surely.

Posted

We collectivly have 5 her and me...

Posted

We collectivly have 5 her and me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, and thats alot of kids. Now I have people telling me that down the line, I need to make it an even number. :blink

Posted

I know, and thats alot of kids. Now I have people telling me that down the line, I need to make it an even number. :blink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm all about the even numbers ... weird ...

Posted

I'm all about the even numbers ... weird ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Odims told me that it would be nice to have an "everyday kid". Heh. Like I said, I am just trying to get used to 3 that will be everyother weekend.

Posted

Odims told me that it would be nice to have an "everyday kid". Heh. Like I said, I am just trying to get used to 3 that will be everyother weekend.

I had an everyday kid once... it was great

Posted

I had an everyday kid once... it was great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....I just don't want it to be a "Hey, I'm pregnant. Suprise!" I want to be married before I even consider a child.

Posted

I had four everyday kids once ... it was great ...

Posted

....I just don't want it to be a "Hey, I'm pregnant. Suprise!" I want to be married before I even consider a child.

I hate it when I am pregnant without some man to take care of me.... PHAROH?

Posted

I'm updating my Livejournal.

Posted

I hate it when I am pregnant without some man to take care of me.... PHAROH?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha. Class.

Posted

... Sitting on hold ... on a cell phone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.