Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Laughing my ass off.....

Posted

have to leave for school in a couple min....and try to get smarter

Posted

me smarter or you smarter?

Nevermind, me smarter.

Posted

No me smarter......you squirter.....

got to leave for school and do math....yuck

Posted

Looking at the face of my wonderful k9 son Nikola and wondering what in the hell is he thinking about me?

Posted

Cleaning up from breakfast and grabbing a clove.... Yummy....

Posted

getting ready to start my shift, since I have already been here for over an hour....grrrr.....somone needs to talk to me dammit lol

Posted

I wasn't the one who panicked and ran for the door an hour early there handsome Pharoh

I have to go to the USPS and see my MUMMY ...I miss her so!

Posted

Better early than late lol. Bout to start my shift right now :(

Posted

I totally agree with that!

Posted

Filing my nails.... but it does cause sharper scratches.....

Posted

Waking up. Having my dog, Molly lay at my feet by the computer. She already tried to jump up into the computer chair with me.

Now she got up. She's whimpering, she needs to either go make tinkle, or make a muffin in the yard.

Posted

:laughing

My dad calls them Molly Muffins.

Whats really weird is she looks at you when she's do it. I always think that she is telling me, "Yeah, I poop where I want. You, you have a seperate room for this. Look how free I am. Oh a car passed, and i am still pooping."

Posted

Enjoying the fact that midterms are over.

Posted

Getting ready to do a closet raid.... DarkJuggalette is gonna be one lucky bitch tonight....

Posted

Channeling my inner Homer Simpson. Thinking about food.

Posted

Feeling energized from my tim hortons iced cappuccino :innocent

Posted

Realizing I washed my check from state of mi. Damn bad luck.... I feel quite cursed this week. I want last week back it was better.

I'm making my sister's reservations for Cancun and wishing I could afford to go... :tear

Posted

Hoping I wake up soon ...

Posted

Must do laundry...... or I'll get yelled at some more....

Posted

Looking for a new job/free food.

Posted

Eating a Strawberry Nutri-Grain Bar.....

NOT my idea of a healthy lunch.....

I'd rather be eating pizza and or deep fried chicken believe you me

BUT.....I've decided to eat "Healthy - er"....

I go on these spurts evey now and then

Posted

and your colon will thank you for it KG

I just smoked my last smoke for this week :cry It almost all I can do with all the meds and I like them.

Posted

Trying to convince my lazy butt to get up and get some Del Taco. I wanna take the puppy, Nina, but my niece's dog Dozer is over and that would be mean to the less than well behaved Dozer.

Posted

Filing my nails.... but it does cause sharper scratches.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MEOW..........hurt me

Oh yeah back to the post...eating chinese and thinking about going to work at my second job.....work sucks but I need the bucks....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.