Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Today ex will buy a house. He needs me to sign for said house, jointly. Then I will sign off on said house ... so I will own a house today for about 5 minutes. ... it will be great.

Oh.

Posted

Oh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep. That about sums it up.

Posted

wonderful.

I am watching the Daily show from last night, and they are showing the Mosc that was in Samara with the beautiful gold roof, and it destroyed.

I was on a mission in Samara, and I saw that Mosc. It was right outside the Patrol Base I was working on. For those of you who know about my trip to Samara, that Mosc was something I talked about for awhile.

The roof on that Mosc was 100% real Gold.

Mosque is how it's spelled Ms. Candy... :whistling

Posted

Could you do mine too please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh, it might take some werk, but I can do it. I might need a safety pin to get the little hairs you some how missed when you waxed your head.

But wait, what do you want me to dye? It was the hair on your head right?

Posted

Mosque is how it's spelled Ms. Candy... :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...and this is me not caring how its spelled.

=)

Posted

...and this is me not caring how its spelled.

=)

And this is me farting in your general direction... :grin

Posted

And this is me farting in your general direction...  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Picture198.jpg

Here, stare at my boobies.

Posted

Heh ... I hung one of those bead strands in my car ... I think of that night everytime I look in my rearview mirror.

Posted

Heh ... I hung one of those bead strands in my car ... I think of that night everytime I look in my rearview mirror.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My crown. And me taking a drunk foto of myself.

Picture194.jpg

Posted

Good times ... good times. :happy:

Posted

delaying signing in at werk

Posted

I don't want to go to werk. I'm still tired from yesterday.

Posted

About to post in the pity party

Posted

I don't want to go buy a house for 5 minutes ...

Posted

About to post in the pity party

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like the one I did last night?

It was great.

Posted

I don't want to go buy a house for 5 minutes ...

I know you are supposed to sign off on it.... but maybe after you sing to get it... you can grab it and run away while no one is looking!!!

Posted

thinking about laundry. I need a maid. CANDY!!!

please don't hurt me

Posted

Picture198.jpg

Here, stare at my boobies.

Where are they?

I'll wait until tonight. I like to see them jiggle.... It's no fun without movement. :cool

Posted

Where are they?

I'll wait until tonight.  I like to see them jiggle....  It's no fun without movement.  :cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahah, good call. I have a new outfit for tonight. Its cute and black and white and has a short skirt.

Posted

I know you are supposed to sign off on it.... but maybe after you sing to get it... you can grab it and run away while no one is looking!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm ... I could ... *ponders*

Posted

I don't want to go buy a house for 5 minutes ...

You should run around naked in it once at least. Then sign off on it.

Posted

thinking about laundry. I need a maid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You called Odims? :laughing ...

Posted

You should run around naked in it once at least.  Then sign off on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*wonders how crazy they will think I am if I request that ... verbally*

Posted

Hahah, good call. I have a new outfit for tonight. Its cute and black and white and has a short skirt.

I like it already. :whistling

Posted

thinking about laundry. I need a maid. CANDY!!!

please don't hurt me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

......I do have a strange feeling I will be doing laundry at your house tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.