Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nothing. Why? Because I worked all day.

Had my Tattoo appointment canceled and moved to Tuesday.

Lonely. *as always, go figure*

My left ear hurts.

waiting til 7:30pm rolls around and then leaving to get my nails fixed.

Mostly aggervated at a few other things.

Posted

Wanting to sing!

Posted

Brooding

Posted

Having a hard time breathing.

Posted

Recording myself singing.

Posted

Heading out to go get my nails done.

Maybe this will make me happy.

Posted

Flipping out slightly over my tax bill...

Posted

ignoring my homework

Posted

eating a cracker.

Posted

loathing my own existence

Posted

Nails are done.

Going to my room to finish my Green Hair falls.

Then going to bed.

Last day of 5:30am til 3pm shift tomorrow!

Great, I just sneezed on myself.

Posted

Shnazifying my MySpace profile.

Posted

listening to joan jett and the lil one snoring

Posted

listening to joan jett and the lil one snoring

Children snoring crack me up...!! :laughing

Posted

Nails are done.

Going to my room to finish my Green Hair falls.

Then going to bed.

Last day of 5:30am til 3pm shift tomorrow!

Great, I just sneezed on myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOSH I'd sure like to try some of dem green hair falls you gots :whistling

Posted

You never stalked me Saech!

Posted

You never stalked me Saech!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did so...I added you!

Posted

Oh I thought you meant the kind of stalking I posted about on my profile under "Who'd ya like to meet?" Heee heee

Posted

Oh I thought you meant the kind of stalking I posted about on my profile under "Who'd ya like to meet?" Heee heee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, my version of "stalking" is just "looking people up and adding them" ,,,,Most of the time, anyway :grin

Posted

just getting ready to try and hook up my wireless dsl ......keep your fingers crossed

Posted

taking a break from trying to figure out what i need to cut out of my research paper.

GAH!!

Posted

Being very satisfied that me Mum's birthday was a hit!

She was SO DRUNK. SHE ASKED IF WE COULD GO TO CITY CLUB

Posted

just talking on the phone and watching tv and posting ...ain't technology grand.......

Posted

Needing a nap for my journey later this eve.

Very anxious to see what the club is like tonight. (I'll still have fun with my gang but hey...I like adding newbies)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.