Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

of course not silly. But now I do

Posted

Bleorg

Posted

Can anyone tel me where the damn CITY CLUB thread wen t fo rtonight?

Posted

I ate it

Posted

Yummy smegma covered CC thread

Posted

With mint frosting

Posted

R U GUYS GOING TONIGHT?

Posted

Candy and I are planning on it

Posted

I don't plan...

Posted

I am cold ... and wet.

Posted

wet can be good, cold never is though, unless you are a snow man. Are you a snow man?

Posted

Nope ... I don't think ... wait ... let me check ... definately not a man ... and no, no snow here.

Posted

Snow man here!!! Get it???? Hahahahaha

Posted

No

Posted

I think you mean KnoW as in, "I know there is butter on my pants."

Posted

On huh? Are you sure you didn't mean IN?

Posted

Yup

Posted

On huh? Are you sure you didn't mean IN?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope. I'm on a roll, that's why ther's butter "ON" my pants.

Posted

Yeah... In would be weird

Posted

LMAO ... like you and Odims aren't weird.

Posted

Umm ... yeah, that too. :grin

Posted

thought so

Posted

huh? Who's wierd? I think you mean this!

Didn't you mean this?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.