Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching Phee play Donkey Kong ... about to leave and go get my youngest son.

Posted

Talking to my bestest girl in the world

Posted

Trying to call Phee but he's playing donkey kong

Posted

Relaying Odims PM to Phee, who is playing Donkey Kong.

Posted

Replying to Rayne's PM concerning the PM she relayed to Phee who is playing Donkey Kong

Posted

Replying to the PM I just relayed to Phee, who is playing Donkey Kong, concerning the PM I had already relayed to Phee, from Odims.

Posted

going to shave then drive to Phee's to play donkey kong

Posted

Going to get my son then coming back home to play Donkey Kong with Phee and Odims.

Posted

Vegetating.

Posted

Getting used to the new 24" LCD monitor I just hooked up at werk...

Posted

Stuff. Yeah...

Posted

just got back from swimming...so i'm drying off and about to hop in the shower and go out to eat.

Posted

Just put the baby to bed and am waiting for Phee to return from Dairy Queen.

Posted

..sweating from working out and feeling destroyed

Posted

finally realizing why some animals eat their young before they can walk or speak :ohmy:

Posted

Shit load of bussiness stuff. Working what to sell of mine. Get more info about an old Organ I own. Going out to dinner tonight.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

I am YAWWWWWWWN-ing.... :sleeping

I am about to go and make me a pot of coffee...and WAKE UP! :woot:

Posted

Sitting in the studio ... with my baby boy.

Posted

Debating on applying that second coat of grey paint. The black is done. Maybe Wayne will put up the mirrors today.

Posted

trying to decide whether to call in, ya can't teach if ya can't speak, now can ya?

Posted

Printing a college application. I'm out of colour ink, so I told it to print in greyscale and it's being stupid and printing in black and pink.

... Stupid thing.

Posted

at werk

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Just put the baby to bed and am waiting for Phee to return from Dairy Queen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

craving a cherry dipped cone from DQ thanks to Miss Rayne !!!! :tongue:

Posted

Sitting in the library getting some quiet time.

Posted

craving a cherry dipped cone from DQ thanks to Miss Rayne !!!! :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:innocent Who me? :grin DQ is the best!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.