Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

eating candy.

Posted

Watchin' Invader Zim ... "I saw a squirrel, it was going like this ... "

Posted

Geting Ready go out soon..at least I hope so.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Just got done watching SIN CITY again ......it was great

Posted

ready for nap.........

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Talking to a girl I use to know in Highschool due to the crack

Crack=myspace=crack

Posted

Finishing the reloading my puter

Guest Megalicious
Posted

eating ice cream being bored.

Posted

talking to a few peeps on line just being bored silly

Posted

Stupid defective work computer systems!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to fix everyone else's problems!

Posted

Paying bills online.. oh what fun. Also, just waking up, great combo. :sleeping

Posted

... Not being able to sleep ... and I dunno why. Contemplating a grilled cheese ...

Posted

Working

Posted

Saying prayers to all the people I love & hate..especially the THE ONE

Posted

finishing registering for classes...made my brain hurt.

Posted

thinking about making some ramen... work is boring...

Posted

sitting here eating frosted flakes and watching "Oh, Brother where art thou"

Posted

Coughing and playing with the resume. I need a second job.

Posted

I also am working on a resume lol

Posted

Posting a topic for Odims Divorce Party.

Posted

Icing a bum knee and eating a pop-tart before bed.

Posted

I'm icing a poptart and eating a bums knee

Posted

i just woke up from a nap

Posted

I am going "???"

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Making a CAKE!!! =)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.