Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like lungs

Posted

I like lungs

I don't... All they do is breath in bad air... make us cough and get cancer..and stuff. I'd be happier with an qxygen tank.

Posted

Going food shopping. See you sillies later...

Posted

Ok freaky ones.

Chris aka Racer shoudl be getting a cd from a newbie on DGn that he copied for me.

I can't go out like I am so just wondering if 1 of you could tell Chris to grab it from him.

I'll catch up with Chris and get it later.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted

Being full of a small measure of dread

Posted

practicing homework avoidance techniques

Posted

Getting ready to destroy something. That's right. I'm ripping shit out of my basement.

Posted

Getting ready to destroy something. That's right. I'm ripping shit out of my basement.

So THAT'S where all the shit goes. :erm

Posted

Going to bed

Posted

Sounds like a good idea.

Posted

Hey

waking up

but why... damn

Posted

Sitting here with the roommate, listening to skinny puppy, drinking coffee and procrastinating going outside into the sunshiny hell known as the world to get my cell phone fixed.

Posted

Letting my son throw toys at me.. hard toys!

Posted

rotting from the inside out...

Posted

trying to decide if I should clean some more or go visit a friend that actually makes me have anxiety attacks... he's just that obsessive with me it's scary.

Nah I'd rather scrub a toilet. Brrrrrrrr man that's so ill!

Posted

I'm wasting time and posting stuff ......DGN is my crack of the day

Posted

trying to remember what Spook said to me earlier for my new sig dammit!

Posted

trying to decide if I should clean some more or go visit a friend that actually makes me have anxiety attacks... he's just that obsessive with me it's scary.

Nah I'd rather scrub a toilet. Brrrrrrrr man that's so ill!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooh that sucks... i feel for ya, i've had one of those before in the past (minus the scrubbing toilet bit).

Posted

Yeah right? I mean dammit he knows I do not like him in THAT manner and it drives me nuts cause he gets angry and abusive verbally just when I think things will be ok.

Is it time to trash this person since I'm doing a lot of trashing lately?

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Waiting for the sweetie to get home from a night of dorking :tongue:

Posted

Waiting for the sweetie to get home from a night of dorking  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uhhhhhhhh a night of dorking? Isn't he supposed to do that for you babydoll?

Posted

Watching anime.

Posted

Yeah right? I mean dammit he knows I do not like him in THAT manner and it drives me nuts cause he gets angry and abusive verbally just when I think things will be ok.

  Is it time to trash this person since I'm doing a lot of trashing lately?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have to say yes, but since I'm not in the situation I obviously can't make the decision for you. But you know, if he's repeating this behavior then most likely it will never stop. Sometimes these people turn violent too, and so I wish you luck in that area that he isn't. If you fear this, then just try to break it off either over the phone or such, or do it in a public place. You deserve a friend that will treat you with respect.

Posted

RESPECT... from that one. Oh my you must be joking. All he can do is reference things he had done nice for me from literally years and years back ago. try over 5!

Ij ust like the non dick sideif him

Posted

RESPECT... from that one. Oh my you must be joking. All he can do is reference things he had done nice for me from literally years and years back ago. try over 5!

Ij ust like the non dick sideif him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is exactly why these sort of decisions are always difficult ones to make.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.