Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

thinking to myself

"i should be warming up the van or the baby'll freeze on the way to day care"

Posted

Waking up, have to get in the shower soon.

Dealing with the pain that is my tattoo on my back. IT IS FINISHED! And looks soo beautiful.

Posted

OH OH O H CANDY IWANNA SEE! Make Payne get a picture and show and tell!

Posted

Dreading work.

whine, whine, whine.....

Posted

flossing my teeth.....

:grin

Posted

Loving Rayne's new avatar. :-)

Posted (edited)

HA CRETIN! I SAID IT 1ST :tongue:

Edited by Saephyr
Posted

At werk

Posted

At werk

Posted

Pretending to work. Just got a visit from Ben.

Posted

being drunk and needing a blow job

Posted

Sleepy date afterglow...

Posted

Wishin my snuggle partner existed

Posted

:clover

Playing catch up on what has been happening here lately.

Posted

Wanting to be someplace very warm with my dog

Posted (edited)

Home from picking up my daughter and having obnoxious fun in the puppy store.

... also loving my new avatar.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Loving Rayne's new avatar also... and other stuff.

Posted

At werk......

Posted

Seeing Phee in a few hours.

Posted

Me too....

Posted

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted

Longing

Shorting

Posted

Shorting

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Westing

Posted

Did you know?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.