Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

At werk

Posted

Eating tuna, wondering about the meaning of life, the universe and everything else

Posted

Eating tuna, wondering about the meaning of life, the universe and everything else

Doing the thing about the stuff

Posted

...Wanting to go home ...

Posted

Me too

Posted

Me three. Oh wait. I am.

Wanting to go to someone else's house.

Posted

... I'm not. Want to meet me at my house? Oh wait, I'm stuck here till 7 ...

Posted

... I'm not. Want to meet me at my house? Oh wait, I'm stuck here till 7 ...

Where's "here"? The car fixit place?

Posted

Nope, here is Garden City. I have to drop off the munchkin at 7 here ... not enough time to go home and come back.

Posted

Nope, here is Garden City. I have to drop off the munchkin at 7 here ... not enough time to go home and come back.

Bleh.

Posted

Indeed .... thinking about food though.

Posted

Wishing that I didn't have to go to work. Hoping that Wayne's 2nd interview goes REALLY well today. If he gets this job, I'm stepping down as manager and becoming part-time so that I can keep my discount and be with my kids.

Please, cross your fingers for us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cheerful Hoping the best for you Brenda.

Posted

goofin off on the computer

Posted

just got home from doing the wash and I'm eating whats left of the chinese food from earlier and thinking about finish my homework i started while I was doing my wash......

Posted

i am being late to work

Posted

Listening to Opeth and catching up to what has been going on here lately.

Posted

putting off going to play raquetball

Posted

Just putting off stuff...yeah what she said

Posted

praying to whoever is running things...hoping I didn't screw up as bad as I thought I did and hoping I can fix it before 5pm.

Posted

Yeah I can dig that too Bean...

Posted

slacking off AGAIN.....which is what got me into this mess in the first place....arg

Posted

Thinking about Chinese for lunch ... wondering if I have enough cash ...

Thinking I need to get cleaning this house so I can go see my kids today.

Posted

ooooo I'm a bit risky today! I put Whipped Cream in my hazel nut cophee! :woot:

Mmmmm....

I'm drinkin it...

Posted

Girrrrrrrrrrrrl I have that every morning......ain't it risky!? You hot thang!

Posted

At werk

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.