Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like it already.  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wink

Posted

*wonders how crazy they will think I am if I request that ... verbally*

Don't request. Just do it.

Posted

......I do have a strange feeling I will be doing laundry at your house tomorrow.

Because he will be laying in a hospital bed after that remark. :laughing

Posted

BTW, my new outfit for the night, looks like a Very Gothy Maid outfit.

The top is a corset that zips in the backl, and laces up in the front.

The bottom as a lace trim on the bottom and a little lacy thingy on the back.

When I bend over, you can see me bum. :innocent

Posted

I like tulips

Posted

Hating work and watching the clicks

Posted

I like the kind of bums that beg for attention, not money.

Posted

My bum like attention.

But not the bum sex kind.

Posted

I didn't say nuthin bout that... :whistling

Posted

*watches*

Posted

I hate being molested by hobos

Posted

I hate being molested by hobos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about that

Posted

Stop inviting me to your family reunions Odim

Posted

Makes not not to invite Phee.

Posted

Makes not not to invite Phee.

Wassa not not?

Posted

Not not

Posted

Dude, phee ... that ^ ... oh wow ... is giving me a headache ...

Posted

In heat.

You gonna fix him up before tonight? I don't want him humping my leg...

Posted

Dude, phee ... that ^ ... oh wow ... is giving me a headache ...

Do you want me to change it?

Posted

No ... it's very you.

Posted

No ... it's very you.

He gives you a headache? :laughing

Posted

He gives you a headache?  :laughing

Yup

Posted

He gives you a headache?  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny Marc. :laughing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.