Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's ALL good on you BW! :whistling

Posted

At werk....

Posted

Getting ready for bed.

Posted

At home. Thinking about Emily. Missing her terribly.

Posted

:(

Posted

Frustrated, upset, angry, annoyed ...

Posted

Trying to figure out where Taco Bell is ...

Posted

Frustrated, upset, angry, annoyed ...

I do believe it's my turn to give out hugs.

*HUGS*

Posted

I do believe it's my turn to give out hugs.

*HUGS*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Marc ... much appreciated.

Posted

Getting ready to go buy a new kitchen table and chairs.

Posted

Listening to Linear from like 1992 ... it's great.

... and getting ready to go out to Western Union and probably Target or something ... while Phee naps before his show.

Posted

Eating a garlic bagel with lox cream cheese, drinking a strawberry smoothie, and uh... working, haha.

Posted

Just got out of the shower cause I gots dirty and i needs to be clean......

Posted

Feeling some bad side effects. Wishing I had another flick to watch and a pack or 2 of smokes

Posted

Waiting for my hair colour to develop so I can rinse it out ...

Posted

Hoping tonight is fun, I feel like causing trouble.

Posted

Holding my legs up since something gave me Adema and I look like a rhino

Posted

Taking a break from cleaning out these little hidden places in this house. There is a plethora of amazing shit in this house.

Posted

Just got home from my Martial arts class.....and thinking about fighting in a tourny in 2 months

Posted

Pondering

Posted

absolutely nothing

Posted

Listening to Necto's 2004 mix!

Posted

Just got my DSL hooked up and now i am surfing at HIGH SPEED

Posted

Squirting a horny puppy with water.

Posted

Being squirted by AstralCrux

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.