Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wishing that Baskin & Robbins was all calorie free and i have 3 different pints of the yummy stuff...peanut buttre w/ chocolate, nutty coconut and Chai delight

Posted

OMG - I worked at Tubby's Submarines for like 5-6 years.....I just modified the recipes to use REAL chicken and REAL cheese instead of the flattened ground up chicken paper....

Ok...so you get some (2 large bonless) chicken breasts or some tenders....whatever...cut them up BEFORE you cook it....into small chunks...

cut up like 2 heads of brocolli...finely cut....

put in sautee pan....(You can add onion for flavor if desired) a little lemon pepper...(Or regular pepper is fine) dash of salt and a little garlic...(I put garlic in EVERYTHING)

then cook the ckicken and broccoli on medium heat until white and juice runs clear...taste test so you don't dry it out...

THEN...

Get some hoagie rolls...sub buns, and spread them like a pair of legs.... :whistling

fill with chicken & broccoli....

cover w/ tons of shredded cheddar, and then bake in oven at high heat for 3-5 minutes tops....just long enough to melt the cheese and toast the buns....

then top w/ lettuce, and ranch dressing...and other toppings if desired.....

I have all the secret tubby's recipes........ :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thankee sai :)

Posted

I'm sitting here wondering why?

Posted

I'm sitting here wondering why Mike's wondering why...

Posted

falling asleep

Posted

Chillin naked in the house.

Posted

just got back from the drug store.

I bought earplugs, hand sanitation stuff, my hair dye, some New facial cleanser for breakouts since Brenda informed me of the DO NOT USE RUBBING ALCOHOL thing...I forgot the Magnums...dammit...I always forget something.

Posted

Laundry. Even though I know thats woman's work.

Again that was out of line, I apologize once again.

I'm sure Candy will take out all of the estrogen rath that comment created.

Posted (edited)

Laundry. Even though I know thats woman's work.

Again that was out of line, I apologize once again.

I'm sure Candy will take out all of the estrogen rath that comment created.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just. You. Wait.

Now go do my laundry! I need clean clothes.

*heart*

Edited by CandyQuackenbush
Posted

Going to Metophistos tonight, see all my friends there..even yes Billy Zubba.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Watching a film, cuddling my dog and feeling great that I'm helping my cousin adopy a retired Greyhound she's in love with.

Posted

Oh! I miss having a greyhound, but I couldn't keep her and my dad couldn't deal with anything after he started the Hepatitis C meds. I miss that dog! Greyhounds are the best!

I'm pretending to work....

Posted

sitting here hoping for ..........

Posted

Working out various bussines stuff, woundering what direction I want go in life, etc..I need hug badly.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Dreading work.

Posted

Thinking about going back to bed again.

OMG I hate being sick. Someone send me Benydryl and Robitussin. Pretty please. :innocent

Posted

Rayne ~ I told you to try DRIXORAL...it's the best against snot!

What am I doin?.... obsessing over my new tattoo design coming soon to Saephyr's inner left thigh for your enjoyment.

Posted

sittin around in my boxers, drinking killians, lookin at my passport

Posted

Cleaning my bed-room OhJoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

putting off getting ready for work

Posted

Watchin vids on Kontraband.com

Posted

I just woke up, but I'm finding a hotel with a pool for my dad. He wants to spoil my nephew- that stroke may cause the grandbaby to get spoiled further than he already is!

Posted (edited)

Putting on the new QUEENSRYCHE and crying since I can't get a ticket tomorrow to see the September show for my birthday.

Edited by Saephyr
Posted

sittin around in my sweats drinking killians looking at my passport

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.