Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

reading. glad i finally have the computer running again.

Posted

Bored at work. That first hour was chaos!

Posted

At this very moment i am typing this message hehehe

Posted

Contemplatin where the Pharoh may have went after his class tonight. I juathad my home # off so he'd ois off but Pharoh sues my cell. mmmmmmmm...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no DVDR or mvie cuddles tonight!

Damn you & I had 1 Orville's cheesy popcofn left o share.

PS

Mum bought us ice cream too jusy so she could come say Hi to you

Posted

Contemplatin where the Pharoh may have went after his class tonight. I juathad my home # off so he'd ois off but Pharoh sues my cell. mmmmmmmm...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no DVDR or mvie cuddles tonight!

Damn you & I had 1 Orville's cheesy popcofn left o share.

PS

Mum bought us ice cream too jusy so she could come say Hi to you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HI MUM!

Posted

I know that wasn't for me but I love to be called MAMA... old friends used to.

LOOKING FOR STYX SO I CAN SLAP; HIS CHOPS

Posted

I know that wasn't for me but  I love to be called MAMA... old friends used to.

LOOKING FOR STYX SO I CAN SLAP; HIS CHOPS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

o...well hi to u mama!!! lol

Posted

I'm diggin that!!!!!!!!!!! YEY I'm MAMA again!

Posted

Contemplating going *dun dun dun*.....Tanning.... :confused :doh

You see, I hate tanning. I think pale skin is gorgeous. Which mine is very pale.

However, I will be going to FLORIDA BITCHES in 3 weeks.....

I WILL fry. So it was suggested I go tanning a few times to avoid over exposure the first few days there in the Tropical sun.

I burn peel and freckle. bad.

Augh man! I hate tanning..... :confused

Posted

Worrying

Posted

Y?

Posted

perhaps later

Posted

K

=)

Posted

Avoiding work.

Posted

Thinking about driving to Livonia to look at a Mazda 3 sedan ...

Posted

Thinking about driving to Livonia to look at a Mazda 3 sedan ...

Pointing to Rayne's van and suggesting she get moving... :woot:

Posted

Thinking about driving to Livonia to look at a Mazda 3 sedan ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

those mazda 3's are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially that cool blue color!.....sedan...does it look all hatchbacky? Is it the longer one that looks sort of like the longer version of the focus hatchback/wagon looking thing?

Posted

I'm diggin that!!!!!!!!!!! YEY I'm MAMA again!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mommy, I've been a bad boy... :innocent :whistling

Posted

those mazda 3's are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially that cool blue color!.....sedan...does it look all hatchbacky?  Is it the longer one that looks sort of like the longer version of the focus hatchback/wagon looking thing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope. I love those hatchbacks ... it's called a 5 door ... but it's a few thousand more expensive, and thus out of my price range ... the sedan (normal 4 door car) is within.

Not as sweet ... but it's sweet.

... I love that blue colour too, but they only have the 5 door in that colour on their lot currently.

Posted

Pointing to Rayne's van and suggesting she get moving...  :woot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... I'm working on it. :grin

Posted

mommy, I've been a bad boy...  :innocent  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooooooo i got my paddle and restrainyts ready unless you'll be god and lie still which I very much doubt. Assume the position or i'm reading you a stpry and upon every move the characters make ... you'll get a REAL swat...not that mambi pambi shit :innocent

Posted

Kelly & Rayne woulds you bwe so knid as to apply those padlocks to the young man so in case he thinks he's gonna get rowdy he'll remember who saids he was bad and that I used no kind of CIty CLub GHB cocktail to get him where I need him.

( CC cocktail thing was a bad joke sorry guys)

Posted

ooooooo i got my paddle and restrainyts ready unless you'll be god and lie still which I very much doubt. Assume the position or i'm reading you a stpry and upon every move the characters make ... you'll get a REAL swat...not that mambi pambi shit :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mommy knows best... :wink

Kelly & Rayne woulds you bwe so knid as to apply those padlocks to the young man so in case he thinks he's gonna get rowdy he'll remember who saids he was bad and that I used no kind of CIty CLub GHB cocktail to get him where I need him.

( CC cocktail thing was a bad joke sorry guys)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes! Yes! :devil

Wait... erm...

Oh, Whatever will I do? :innocent

Posted

I'd love to teach you..may as well since I teach the majority of my victims

Posted

Contemplating sleep....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.