Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wondering who the Hell is going to eat all this leftover shrimp pasta salad that I made for yesterdays party......

Posted

painting my nails a whore red color

Posted

Drinking...and wondering where I can get some leftover shrimp pasta salad....

Posted

checking e-mail, reading a magazine, and contemplating sleep.

Posted

Waking up... listening to Cornershop. If that doesn't do it, nothing will.

Posted

procrastinating.

I have to go clean my car and the basement before my sneezes and Tashas asthma get out of control.

Posted

Half-working on this report. I really need to just get it done, I need it for tomorrow.

Posted

Feeling like a total idiot as I fill out this shipping form and have to look to see what the date is... long day....

Posted

:devil Playing on the computer,then going back home and sleeping for a few days.

Posted

waiting for dinner

Posted

Looking at hairstyles, and not liking any of them

Posted

Still trying to out post-whore Styx!

Posted

Trying to stay ahead of AC

Posted

10 away from match.

Posted

Hun, you need a math tutor. you need 20

Posted

doing something i swore i would never do... editing my myspace account... damnit! :oops

Posted

I really need to pay more attention, eh?

Posted

doing something i swore i would never do... editing my myspace account... damnit!  :oops

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's addictive ain't it??

Posted

Quickly catching up to styx....

Posted

Being bored and trying to not go and kill someone.

Posted

ok now I'm 10 away from styx. What were you doing?

Posted (edited)

Being bored and trying to not go and kill someone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww, c'mon. you know you want to. then all you have to do is find a pig farm and... wooops!! almost got caught there. hehe. um, nevermind. talk amongst yourselves, i'll give you a topic; Rhode Island is neither a road, nor an island, discuss.

Edited by EvilEve
Posted

eating Jalapeno pretzels

Posted

Awwwww!!! I want some!

Posted

Where do you get those at anyway?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.