Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

You'll have to take them from me!

Posted

Coming down from tonights workout o the elliptical and the heavy bag. It was a very good night.

Posted

about to beat styx

Posted

playing the GAME

Posted

Gotta get ready for work in a minute!

Posted

Just got in, relaxing and listening to some music.

Posted

working on a presentation for school

Posted

Relaxing just got home from the gym and ate something

Posted

posting before bed

Posted

Taking a small break from cleaning the house.

Posted

Werking

Posted

:fear i am sitting in school breaking rules to check the dgn bord so fuck rules

im supposed to be reading criticism on Thomas Pynchon's Crying of Lot 49 for class tonight.

what are you doing here? :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

See my recent post in Music.

Posted

Thinking... "nifty"

Posted

Changing my sig line ... being a bit evil in the words.

Posted

I like it

Posted

Yeah, I don't like people who read message boards to spy on others ... even if it is a public board. It just ain't right.

Posted

Yeah, I don't like people who read message boards to spy on others ... even if it is a public board. It just ain't right.

Three words come to mind: Get a life.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

What am I doing right now?

Feeling really crappy. I just got back from the doctor and they took ALOT of blood from me =( My arm hurts, I haven't slept, and Im fighting a long drawn out emotional battle with myself. I was suppose to go to the Tigers/Angles game today .. but I dont see that happening. So Im feeling really crappy, pissed off, and hurt. That pretty much sums it up.

Posted

A bit tired. Wondering if I should go back to sleep.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Fighting the feeling to do something that is VERY self distrucitive.

Posted

wishing I hadn't woken up so early.

Posted

Fighting the feeling to do something that is VERY self distrucitive.

Wondering what "very self destructive" means to meg?

Posted

waiting for dinner to be ready

Posted

About to leave the library to go get food

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.